July 26th 5pm PT/8pm ET National Inventor Club presents
Live Streaming Meeting, all welcome, free event:
This free livestreaming National Inventor Club meeting is a must-watch for any inventor who is serious about launching their product. You will learn everything you need to know about attending trade shows and how to use them to your advantage.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered in our meeting:
- The importance of trade shows for inventors
- How to find the right trade shows for your product
- How to meet with buyers and retailers at trade shows
- How to make the most of your trade show experience
- A case study of the Inspired Home Show, a major trade show for the housewares industry
- How to find a manufacturer to license your invention and earn royalties
If you’re an inventor with a new product, then this event is for you. Register today and learn how to use trade shows to launch your product, reach your target market, and earn royalties from your invention.
In addition to finding buyers and retailers, trade shows can also be a great way to find a manufacturer to license your invention. Many manufacturers are looking for new products to license, and they often attend trade shows to find them. If you have a patent-pending invention, you can bring your prototype to a trade show and show it to potential manufacturers. If they are interested in your invention, they may be willing to license it from you. This can be a great way to earn royalties from your invention without having to manufacture or distribute it yourself.
|Venue||YouTube, LinkedIn & Facebook links will be provided|
|Starts||Wednesday July 26th 2023 @ 8pm EST, 5pm PST|